Team hub Washington Redskins

FanCom Home Of The 3X Super Bowl Champions

Hello Fancom world. My name is Rich Crites. I’m a decorated active duty military vet, a devoted husband and father of three, a middle school coach, a leader, a student, and a generational diehard Redskins fan. I work hard and I’m good at my job, as a missile inspector, in the USAF. I don’t have the option of being unprepared/underprepared going into daily explosive operations.

I am admittedly a crazy Washington Redskins fan. My wife is crazy about the Skins. My children, parents, my in laws, my wife’s grandparents, numerous friends...all crazy about our Washington Redskins. We don’t like to lose, but winning is not the most important thing to us. We are madly in love, but we are realists. We understand that winning in the NFL is TOUGH. Every week it’s tough. We want an experience. We want the respect we deserve. The PROFESSIONAL organization we fell in love with. This team is close, CLOSE DAN SNYDER and BRUCE ALLEN! We saw the first few weeks of the season, where we faced the toughest string of games in the NFL. Those few games where Johnathan Allen and Matt Ioannidis looked like Charles Mann and Dexter Manley. Yes, I’m serious. I was so excited before the injury swine flu hit and destroyed the 2017 Hogs 2.0. This team is going to be GOOD. 

What we WANT is for this front office to get their scheisse aka crap(we just got back to the States from Germany) together! Heck let’s throw up an ATTENTION: Redskins alumni and media! Everyone/anyone with a voice who could possibly reach our seemingly unreachable front office, and God forbid, DAN SNYDER himself. In today’s world our leadership HAS to understand the importance of TRANSPARENCY! Fans are arguing with EACH OTHER. The media’s trying to make sense of our front office decisions. No one knows our direction! Share the plan! Have a plan! Let us be part of the plan! Fans ARE part of this team. TREAT US LIKE IT. Let everyone, including players and fans know what’s coming ahead of time. Start the future right and sign Kirk and Brown long term. Us diehards (@RTT1932) will never go away. All we ask is for you to make us feel proud! Meanwhile, we'll still, always be HAILING!

New Reply
Please login to post a reply