Team hub Cleveland Browns

Home of the 8 Time League Champions

Oct 04, 2017 08:33PM

Oct 04, 2017 10:22PM

Oct 05, 2017 12:36PM

Oct 05, 2017 01:04PM

I'm not sure there is a silver lining. If I had to name something I'd say the experience Kizer is getting by playing. Hopefully he doesn't become skittish (due to all of the sacks) and turn into a QB who is looking at the pass rush instead of downfield. I believe that is what happened to Tim Couch,,,but that's another topic.

I feel the major problems are, #1 no playmakers. No one the other team has to gameplan for. I was worried about the WR position going into the season and that was before Kizer was named the starter. However I tried to stay positive and convince myself Hue would turn the TE's into weapons (since I know he has utilized them well in the past) and in turn it would open the game up for the WR's and the running game. That hasn't happened. Which leads to the 2nd major problem in my opinion. The play calling. I won't break it down because I feel ultamitely playing from behind has dictated the play calling and played into the defenses hands. The 3rd major issue is lack of discipline. Penalties and mistakes kill us just as much as the opponent does. Finally,,,,,no discipline on defense. Too many people left uncovered. No recognition of what the offense is doing. No adjustments by the D coordinator.

New Reply
Please login to post a reply