Team hub Washington Redskins

FanCom Home Of The 3X Super Bowl Champions

With our last game of the season coming up, I can't help but think about what the Redskins will do in our off season.  There are some big decisions coming up that will ulitmately make or break our season next year. Yes, an obvious statement, but true. What will we do about Cousins? I see us tagging him again, but I'm not in the front office, so what do I know. Will Hall hang up the cleats and if so, will he join the team in another capacity?? If he does retire, man would I love to see him stay with the team, coaching or up in the front office. His leadership, love of the team and knowledge of the game are second to few, we could really use him. We have some amazing rookies that really showed up this season when getting the chance to step on the field with all the injuries. Would love to see them most of them back out there next season with starting positions, Bibbs, Harris, Allen, Perine, Sprinkle to name a few. Our injuries....man, I'm hoping a lot of our guys are going to be coming back at 100% but what are the chances. I'm terrified to think about Williams knee and if he waited too long, played too hard out there before getting his necessary surgery. He's a powerhouse out on the field that we really need back out there next season. Really anxious to see what we do and what directions we take off the field in the off season. 

Dec 29, 2017 05:40PM
New Reply
Please login to post a reply