Team hub Washington Redskins

FanCom Home Of The 3X Super Bowl Champions

First off I want to start by saying I'm a huge Skins fan and have been since I was about 5 years old and I'm 38 now. I've lived the good times as well as the bad and I love all my Redskins greats and it makes me feel good to see greats like Brian Mitchell and SantanaMan still riding hard for our Redskins. Keep up the good work fellas. I've been a fan long enough to know that you can't put the car in reverse when we have been going in the right direction the past couple years. I just think its a bad idea to start over now when we could've been rebuilding years ago. It pains me to even think about having to look for a QB this offseason, my anxiety is already off the charts thinking about it. I'm the type of fan that feels like I'm going to have a heart attack during close games. I feel like I'm out there playing with them. This isn't just a game for me I feel like I'm part of the Redskins family they have been in my life for so long. All I do is take care of my family and Redskins. I wish I could get to more games but I have a wife and 3 kids so all my funds go to living if I had the money I would have season tickets every year. I just love this organization and all the past/ present players and I hope they do the right thing and keep Kirk here in DC. 

New Reply
Please login to post a reply