Team hub Washington Redskins

FanCom Home Of The 3X Super Bowl Champions

Here is to all skins fans. Im getting real tired of hearing how we should fire Gruden. Its been 3 seasons. He took over a 3 win team. With a chance to finish the year 8-8, with players that sign on Friday to start on Sunday. This is a direct attribute to his coaching. The players love to play for him. His energy and youth is needed. Players have to buy in to his account and front office needs an overhaul. Let me ask you this, what has the two main factors in out front office ever done? Doug Williams and Bruce Allen? This "Tampa Connection" has to come to an end. Its not the Warren Sapp and Derrick Brooks bucs either. Bruce is a cancer to this teams whose trying to ride his fathers coat tails. Doug Williams is doing everything he can to hang on to his Superbowl victory. But neither are good for front office positions. 

Bruce has killed the Kirk Cousins debacle. After not signing him after his first year, we now are in a bind that will risk our future. Is kirk great? No. But can he win and prove that he can win? Yes. Qbs don't grow on trees and you can't be mad at kirk for not wanting to be here if he chooses to leave. 

I leave with this, get rid of Bruce Allen. All I hear is how we need to fire the coach. Eventually, Bruce has to man up and take his part in this mess.

Follow me on Twitter @KingBocca

New Reply
Please login to post a reply