Team hub Washington Redskins

FanCom Home Of The 3X Super Bowl Champions

Sep 29, 2017 09:11PM

Thanks for participating everybody!

Should be tons a fun. Especially since I am going to approach and handle all correspondence on this site just as if I'm in the office. There's definitely a "professional" (maybe not exact word I'm looking for) vibe but I really feel if the main policies are able to be enforced then you're really on to something. 

This is kind of reminds me of when a sitcom would use the "laugh track" or if the sitcom opted to not use  track. Fan.com wouldnt use track because using a laugh track typical indicates the sitcom lacks substantial comedic material at its core. Right, y'all following lol?

Ultimately, what I'm driving at it is this.....since members have to adhere to the rules about trolling and profanity then it will naturally weeed out people who are here to jus simply cause agitations. If you can't demonstrate  your football points without relying on profanity and other behaviors of the sort, then you really ain't got nothing to say that's gonna postively advance the convo/exchanges. Right, I think this will also give exposure fan to to new perspectives that the players are bringing to the tables. Loook room to grow and trend upwardly.   I expect a lot of professional coraspodencr among users and I'm really exicted to see how it all unfolds!!  

Ian (WorkingTitlePodcast)

Oct 01, 2017 04:04PM
New Reply
Please login to post a reply