Team hub Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Home of the 2002 Super Bowl Champions XXXVII

The 2018 Tampa Bay Buccaneers started as promising team with a 2-0 record. The team galvanized behind the leadership of Bucs backup quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick. They beat the Saints in their house and beat the defending Super Bowl champs at home. If this wasn’t an ideal start to start the year I don’t know what else is. So soon after that high start, they crashed badly turning the reigns back to battled starter J Winston. the team struggled going back and forth with their quarterbacks until recently when Winston appears to have flipped a switch and playing two games without a single turnover. Now with 4 games left we have a punchers chance at maybe a wildcard and that’s just fine with me. Having my beloved team battled from what would seem like a doomed season to playing meaningful games in December is all I could want, besides winning the superbowly lol. I digress, the future is now for a lot of Bucs players but the future seems just a little brighter now and hope is a powerful weapon if harnessed correctly. So here is to hope for my team and hope for me winning these pro bowl tickets so I can go and cheer my favorite players live!! thank you!
New Reply
Please login to post a reply