BECOME A FANBASSADOR TODAY!
Are you an aspiring sports journalist with a passion for the NFL? We are seeking dedicated writers to help provide the latest content and the league and players to the fans. Each of the 32 teams will have their own FANBASSADOR providing insight into all of the hot topics regarding players on and off the field, game predictions, outcomes, and controversy on a regular basis.
Essentially you will become a beat writer for your favorite team.
- Current college student studying journalism, sports marketing, English, or business OR a recent college graduate with minimum 6 months relative work experience (preferably as a sports writer)
- Die hard fan for one particular NFL team
- Ability to produce new articles within 5 hours of receiving the assignment (on average: 3 articles per week)
- Ability to effectively communicate via email
- Minimum 500 followers on Twitter
WHAT THE FANBASSADORS RECEIVE:
- First hand experience in the world of sports journalism
- Letter of recommendation from upper management at FanCom.Fans
- Your work promoted to over 100K Twitter followers on a consistent basis
- Access to current and former NFL players for content (you will work hand in hand, and interview current FanCom player partners)
This is an unpaid role at this time, however we will be happy to work with students who are looking to gain internship credit.
Please login to post a reply