Team hub Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Home of the 2002 Super Bowl Champions XXXVII

The 2017 season has ended for almost all the teams that did not make the playoffs. BLack Monday has already taken place and many head coaches have been let go by their respective teams. This process has to be very intense, I mean coaches build relationships and bonds with the teams, players and the fans. So I can only imagine how tough that moment must be, I want to bring this thought to my article because I know as a fan I’ve wanted my coach gone when the team doesn’t perform and I guess I am not alone on that sentiment but I do know that is an overreaction. The perfect example is what happened to Jack del Rio, he was a very successful coach with the Raiders and was let go for a familiar face. The once Raiders coach appears to be back in the silver and black. Chunky has returned. I no longer see this as necessary change but rather a move to appease the fans, let’s be honest and point out that we the fans aren’t always right so I do hope all the moves that have happened end up working out for everyone because the grass is not always greener on the other side.

New Reply
Please login to post a reply