Team hub Philadelphia Eagles

FanCom Home Of The 3X NFL Champions In 1948, 1949, 1960

I was born in West Philadelphia so I am well aware of our... umm... unique Philadelphian sports charm but this is ridiculous. These Vikings fans actually created an event and this is the description:

We are rallying and tossing stuff at anyone with anything eagles on too show them the same hospitality they showed our fans and team in Philly “skol” got a lot of unneeded junk sitting at your house? stop by with it and toss stuff until your hearts content , we will be giving prizes to the person with the most bullseyes as well as throwing purple paint bombs , to make there ugly feathery turquoise jerseys the right color  dress in full Vikings gear All you need is some folding chairs a cooler with beer and a good arm SKOLLLL! This is our city” The Eagles fans took it too far. Karma is a thing, so we’ll see what happens.

Right now they have a couple "Attendees" and a couple thousand "interested in attending". I hope they do the right thing and let it go. 

https://www.crossingbroad.com/2018/01/vikings-fans-are-organizing-an-event-to-throw-stuff-at-eagles-fans.html

New Reply
Please login to post a reply