Team hub Philadelphia Eagles

FanCom Home Of The 3X NFL Champions In 1948, 1949, 1960

My dad was an Eagles fan. He passed away a few years ago. I designed a special shirt for the family after he passed that has a cross with Eagles wings. I never got to see an Eagles game with him. We live in California so it wasn’t all that often that they played here. But I was fortunate enough to go to my first Eagles game this year. That just so happened to be the Rams game in LA where Wentz tore his ACL. Had so much fun being around all my fellow eagles fans. But we left with that sick to our stomach feeling waiting on the news of the extent of Wentz injury. We’ve been underdogs ever since.. but here we are headed to SB 52..!!

Fun fact: He was also an Astros fan.. and they just won their first ever World Series..! Maybe the Eagles might win their first ever Championship in the same sports year..!!

now I know the rules are to just post and you get an entry into the SB tickets contest.. but man would that be a huge blessing to win..! Definitely don’t make the kinda money to afford SB tickets. Lol. And I don’t even know who I’d take with me.. Probably my sister cuz she’s been rooting for the eagles bcuz of our dad these playoffs even tho she’s a giants fan.

Last but not least.. FLY EAGLES FLY..!! 

Jan 23, 2018 07:51AM

Jan 23, 2018 10:17AM

Jan 23, 2018 01:11PM

Jan 23, 2018 01:13PM

Jan 24, 2018 06:34PM
New Reply
Please login to post a reply