Team hub Philadelphia Eagles

FanCom Home Of The 3X NFL Champions In 1948, 1949, 1960

The excitement is off the hook here in New England too. How were Brady and Belichick able to pull off another miracle comeback down by 10 to the NFL's top ranked defense with less than 10 minutes to play?

This Patriots squad isn't the most talented of all of their Super Bowl teams, but one thing is for certain this team has no quit. They live by the mantra that you need to play a full 60 minutes. Much like the Eagles are built with great leadership at the top, so too are the Patriots. Yesterday, was Robert Kraft's 24th Anniversary of owning the team. It is ironic that the Patriots score 24 to seal the win for RKK. Bill Belichick has one last go around with his top two lieutenants, Matt Patricia and Josh McDaniels. Bill has final say on player personnel moves, but Nick Caeserio does an amazing job finding plug and play players (i.e. Lawrence Guy, Kyle Van Noy, etc.).

The buildup to SB52 is going to be great. I know we have the utmost respect for the Eagles. I think they will be toughest test the Patriots face this season. The Eagles D is carrying the team and Nick Foles is showing the world that he is highly underrated. I am going to enjoy these two weeks, and my the best team win.

New Reply
Please login to post a reply