Team hub Philadelphia Eagles

FanCom Home Of The 3X NFL Champions In 1948, 1949, 1960

Hey Eagles Nation

As a player, I ALWAYS looked forward to playing the type of games that the Birds have this week. The Panthers are 4-1 just like we are, their quarterback leads there team just like Carson leads our team, their defense will test our offense in ways that it hasn't been tested this season, with their strong D line and fast sure tackling LBs!! The reason why I was always excited for these type of games is because it is going to tell you exactly where you are as a team, and we will need a great effort on the road from the Offense, Defense and Special Teams to get the win. The Birds have been playing very good this year in almost all aspects of the game but they haven't faced a QB like Cam, he can hurt with his big arm and passes down the field to K. Benjamin, hand the ball to J. Stewart or MccCaffrey or keep the ball himself and use his legs to get your defense out of place and either throw or run the ball. In order to keep Cam in check we will need to do what our Superbowl team did to Mike Vick. Stay disciplined in your rush lanes and do your job because when you start trying to help out and do someone elses job thats when Cam starts to run then chucks it deep to one of his WRs.

Offensively, I am excited to see the continued growth and development of our QB and the offensive game plan. Over the last few weeks Doug has been a much better player caller and gotten all of the skilled players involved throughout the game. I would love to see more of A. Jeffrey, N. Agholor and K. Barner in the offense, all three of these guys have the ability to make explosive plays that every offense needs to win games. Of course Carson needs to stay HOT!!!

Tell me your thoughts on this game

Oct 10, 2017 12:52PM
Oct 10, 2017 01:31PM

Oct 11, 2017 05:46AM
New Reply
Please login to post a reply