Team hub Philadelphia Eagles

FanCom Home Of The 3X NFL Champions In 1948, 1949, 1960

Rank the last 4 Teams left in the Playoffs Defensivly From first to worst and give the reason for your Ranking?

Jan 15, 2018 11:33AM

1 Eagles

2 Jacksonville

3 Minnesota 

4 New England

The Eagles are the Best in the NFL against the Run & Pass Statisticly. They have not allowed 0 points to be scored all Season long in the last 2 minutes of every game, that they have played in. Including vs the Falcons. They have also allowed the Eagles to be 9-0 @ Home. Jacksonville is @ #2 for me because there Defensive line is very Good against the Run, but they also have probably the toughest secondary to throw against. And they had only given up an average of 14.8 pts During the Entire Regular Season. I was torn between the Jags and Vikings and even possibly putting them @ #1. But they have shown some chinks in there armor, Especially when they have had a lead and looked to have a game in hand. But they have had to many games where they have allowed the other teams to climb back into a game & even give up the lead and then had to depend on there offense to bring them back to win the game. Such as Sunday. And I put the Patriots @ 3 because they have not been consistently dominant in any game this year . Except for the Dolphins game this year. 

New Reply
Please login to post a reply