Team hub Philadelphia Eagles

FanCom Home Of The 3X NFL Champions In 1948, 1949, 1960

Oh my goodness, That was one of the most awesome endings I’ve seen in such a long time in recent history. There is no better game than the game of football. As much as they say ratings are down. The only reason for that is fantasy football and the red zone channel. If you went back to having just two team that was one of the most awesome endings I’ve seen in such a long time in recent history. There is no better game than the game of football. As much as they say ratings are down. The only reason for that is fantasy football and the red zone channel. If you went back to having just two  Games broadcasted at one and 4 o’clock on your local channels than ratings would be through the roof. Three out of the last four teams have never won a Super Bowl. This is going to be something else. Good luck patriots because you’re going to have to play to extremely hungry teams that have never won a Super Bowl if you do make it to That last game! Minnesota you better bring that defense, because your offense and going to move the ball like they did against New Orleans today. And if you play as soft as he did against the Saints team expect to go home by half time. Looks like will be a home under dog again!!!!  Rough rough Bring It.

New Reply
Please login to post a reply