Team hub Philadelphia Eagles

FanCom Home Of The 3X NFL Champions In 1948, 1949, 1960

As you may hear on college game day on Saturdays. The Saints really did a great job of making adjustments in the second half and are now in the lead I’m hoping they get hold on. I would rather honestly play New Orleans then Minnesota. Even though Drew Brees is more dangerous in case Keenum in the pocket I think by having a quarterback in the park it benefits the Eagles  & Their aggressive defense of line and putting pressure on him to have to get rid of the ball in under 2 1/2 seconds which drew Brees is pretty darn good at just like you were and probably still are. I’m surprise that the Eagles did not call you just as a safety net in case something happened to Nick si their aggressive defense of line and putting pressure on him to have to get rid of the ball in under 2 1/2 seconds which drew Brees is pretty darn good at just like you were and probably still are. I’m surprise did the Eagles did not call you just as a safety net in case something happened to Nick six. Because I know you could pick up a playbook and within a week learn that offense and have no problem running it. But bring thae who Dat Nation team to Philadelphia. And you will not see a repeat of what happened that year the Saints happen to beat us in the playoffs on the road to their first Super Bowl win. It will be Philadelphia’s turn to pay them back!

New Reply
Please login to post a reply