Team hub Philadelphia Eagles

FanCom Home Of The 3X NFL Champions In 1948, 1949, 1960

I posted the same exact thing if you look on the boards regarding DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS. And that’s because I believe that the two best Defenses That are left in the Final 4 which are going to be Philadelphia, Minnesota , Jacksonville & the Patriots are playing actually great Defense but I give most of the Credit to the Patriots James White to be honest with you along with There Offensive line. But I believe that the Eagles have the #1 Defense Out Of all 4 Teams. New England will not be able to sink and dunk its way past The Jags due to There great secondary and the fact that they have a front 4 that can get to Brady , but no matter who the Eagles face in the NFC CHAMPIONSHIP  AND SUPER BOWL, There Defense has not given up a Score all season including the playoffs in the last 2 minutes of every game that they have played & they have the best red zone percentage then any other team that would be left in the final other 3 teams.  The only thing that worries me about Jacksonville and the patriots. Is that the patriots really do have a home-field advantage in the playoffs. Especially in championship games! And Bill Belichick is a Master @ making adjustments like Doug Peterson is seemingly to look to have Belichick qualities as being a head Coach& also frank Reich who has been to 4 Super Bowls  and started in 1 . And  Doug Peterson has also been to two superballs as a back up player to Brett Favre. So coaching staff wise. The patriots have the most super bowl expierence & the Eagles are 2nd out of the 4. So my original production which was on October 12 and I believe that was weak five was Philadelphia versus New England in the Super Bowl. A lot of that had to do with one even know New England had a bad start. You seen them come back and roll off win after win.  In order to grab that number one seed went in the beginning of the season it initially looked like they may just be getting into the playoffs by wild card or division winner. As for the Eagles it really looked as though when they were sitting at 10 and 1. And Carson Wentz book to be on the verge of being the NFL’s MVP. Which I still believe he should be in the running for. Because this Eagles team would not have gotten to where they are without Carson Wentz and also that Defense. I would not mind seeing Jacksonville and Philadelphia. But I would really love to get some revenge and have Philadelphia versus the patriots. I would love to see Fletcher Cox come out and just in still his will on the patriots offense of line. And getting some nice hard shots on Tom Brady making everythin I would not mind seeing Jacksonville and Philadelphia. But I would really love to get some revenge and have Philadelphia versus the patriots. I would love to see Fletcher Cox come out and just in still his will on the patriots offense of line. And getting some nice hard shots on Tom Brady.  And making him re-think wanting to play 1-3 more seasons. I am not trying to be a homer I’m just calling it like I see it.

New Reply
Please login to post a reply