Team hub Philadelphia Eagles

FanCom Home Of The 3X NFL Champions In 1948, 1949, 1960

DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!! Now that 3 of the 4 Games played have been Decided. Does the thought of Defenses win Championships! Change your Mind in who you think is going to get into the Super Bowl and who is going to win in the Saints Vikings Game?

Jan 14, 2018 04:49PM

Now That 3 Of the 4 Teams have been Decided for the conference Championships Games. Has your opinion changed on your pick for the saints Vikings game winner and then what 2 Teams will make it to the super Bowl. Because it has Changed my mind on who I now think will be in the Super Bowl. I Really was leaning towards the Saints winning against the Vikings because, The Saints have been playing some of the best football on both sides of the ball especially on offense the last few weeks of the season and coming into the playoffs. But the Vikings have also been playing good offensive football,  but extremely good defense. But these two teams coming into this game have not been playing the greatest defense. But overall Minnesota has played defense much better all year long. So my pic has changed to Minnesota beating New Orleans. And as for the Super Bowl. I think the Eagles have the advantage in defense overall.  They have a better run defense and are probably the hottest defensive team in the league.  Now the patriots are a machine that as well or yelled and seem to be on the road to make it to the next Super Bowl back to back. But this Jacksonville team has shown that not only do they have one of the top defenses in the league. That Blake Bardahl‘s is capable of putting points on the board and not making the mistakes that can lose you to the game . Before you’re out of the first half. So I see the Jacksonville Jagwire’s upsetting the New England Patriots. And the Philadelphia eagles beating the Minnesota Vikings and moving on to the Super Bowl. It would be fitting that you teams that have never won a Super Bowl will see each other in the pla before you’re out of the first half. So I see the Jacksonville Jag’s upsetting the New England Patriots. And the Philadelphia eagles beating the Minnesota Vikings and moving on to the Super Bowl. It would be fitting that you teams that have never won a Super Bowl will see each other in the Biggest game you can play in the NFL!

New Reply
Please login to post a reply