Team hub Philadelphia Eagles

FanCom Home Of The 3X NFL Champions In 1948, 1949, 1960

I'm going to write a book about this day someday. It had everything (Stefon on SNL reference).

1. Missed my flight. Mom and I were full on Home Alone in the airport but thanks to new security guidelines and a busted tram, we missed the door closing by 2 minutes. It's all good... the next flight boarded like 30 minutes later.

2. We got to Minny and the people are AWESOME! My mom is decked out in all Eagles gear so we had the pleasure of answering questions about why Eagles fans are so awful. I just told them that they only put the worst of the worst on tv because it is a better story but that I have lived my whole life around rabid Eagles fans and none of them are horse punching Crisco pole climbing beer throwing maniacs. 

3. We got to the place where we met George and Rachel (two of the nicest people you will ever meet in your life) and they surprised us with a hotel room that is suuuuuper close to the stadium! I don't shock easily but that did it. 

I am so grateful for this experience and I haven't even arrived to the game yet! Mom is running around here like a kid on Christmas morning that knows she got a new bike and a puppy but her parents won't let her open it yet lol

I'll post again after the game! 

New Reply
Please login to post a reply