Team hub Philadelphia Eagles

FanCom Home Of The 3X NFL Champions In 1948, 1949, 1960

Message: Re: Pro Bowl Tickets Winner Donates Tickets To Youth Organization - A Round Of Applause Please

Jan 26, 2018 12:55PM

Jan 26, 2018 01:03PM

George

Honestly, no need for applause. I truly appreciate you kind words though. I saw an opportunity to give back to a young fan that may not have the opportunity to attend many NFL games. They will have an opportunity to see some of the best stars in the world take the field. That personally makes me happier than anything. I was a kid, and I know how excited I would get when my Dad would come home with tickets to a game and I could watch some of my heroes do their thing on the field.

I joined FanCom on 1/1 and I am happy that I did. I love everything that this site stands for. It has given me another platform to bring my knowledge of the NFL and share it with other like minded fans. I have some ideas that I think in time we could implement here that could bring the site to the next level. 

Don't get me wrong, I joined to win those 2 Super Bowl tickets too. I want to be in Minnesota when Bill Belichick and Tom Brady take the field on the greatest stage of all for an NFL record 8th time. The clock is ticking on the BB/TB Era so who knows? This could be the last one.

I am going to work my tail off over the next 54 hours to ensure that I secure my golden tickets.

Thanks again for reaching out. I am psyched to see the photos that the Junior Buccaneers share from the Pro Bowl! 

Go Patriots!

Will

New Reply
Please login to post a reply