Team hub New England Patriots

Home of the 5X Super Bowl Champions

Message: FanCom if you could have dinner with 5 NFL Legends (dead or alive) who would you choose?
  1. Bill Belichick
  2. Tom Brady
  3. Paul Brown
  4. Joe Montana
  5. Lawrence Taylor

I'd love to hear the discussion between Bill and Paul Brown. Bill has mentioned a number of times that growing up, his idol was Paul Brown. I would love to hear Bill, Paul and Vince breakdown the modern NFL vs. the NFL back in the day. I can only imagine the amount of knowledge I would pull from this discussion.

Growing up, I was amazed by Joe Montana. He was larger than life. Tom Brady's idol was Joe and he is the player that TB12 is most oftenly compared. I would love to hear them talk about their Super Bowl stories. One of Tom Brady's favorite childhood memories was being at The Catch game so I'd love to hear them speak about that too.

Bill often says that Lawrence Taylor was the greatest defensive player he has coached. I'd love hearing them talk about the old Giants days. I'd like to hear how Bill would deploy him in today's NFL. 

The selfie at the end of this dinner would be priceless. It would be something I would cherish for the rest of my life.

I want to hear yours!

New Reply
Please login to post a reply