Team hub New England Patriots

Home of the 5X Super Bowl Champions

Live from Raymond James Stadium at halftime, the Pats lead 13-7 in a very good example of how a prime time game should be.

Both the Bucs and Patriots have done a great job establishing the run averaging 5.7 & 5.4 YPC respectively, which will open the pass more in the 2nd half. The scoreboard may light up more than a few times in the second half.

I’ve been watching Brent Grimes every play and Brady da GOAT has only thrown the ball at him one time. One. Time. An option route for 7 yards. He looked his way on a triple move deep shot but decided to throw underneath once he saw Brent on it. That is a chess match, and when Tom looks his way again I think he’ll let the ball fly and I think Brent may be giving his wife Miko a game ball once he brings it back to the sideline.

My 31-21 patriots prediction is starting to look like I didn’t give these defenses enough credit. Both defensive lines have been able to get pressure on the QB rather consistently while not being able to stop the run, which is usually not how that works lol

This second half is going to be a good one.
New Reply
Please login to post a reply