Team hub New England Patriots

Home of the 5X Super Bowl Champions

I have had the privilege of working with the Bill Belichick's Foundation. I wanted to share the great work they do.

Jan 11, 2018 09:22AM

I make a cameo at the 3:00 minute mark. This year, is the 3rd consecutive year that I will be running the Boston Marathon for the Bill Belichick Foundation.

BBF aims to provide coaching, mentorship, financial support to individuals, communities, and organizations. Focusing on football and lacrosse, its mission is to bring the values of the Belichick family - a love of sports, coaching and team building - to the athletic leaders of tomorrow 

I know a lot of people have a certain perception of Bill based on his persona in the media. I have had the priviledge of hanging out with him a little in private and he couldn't be more different.

In 2009, my mother passed away unexpected and Bill Belichick did something for me after I wrote him an email that I will never forget. You never hear stories like this about him. WBZ in Boston did a feature on the story leading up to the 2016 Boston Marathon (http://boston.cbslocal.com/2016/04/05/bill-belichick-foundation-boston-marathon-runner/)

New Reply
Please login to post a reply