Team hub New England Patriots

Home of the 5X Super Bowl Champions

I am not going to lie it would mean the world to me. I live and die by my Boston sports teams and to be in person to witness Bill Belichick and Tom Brady lead the way for the Patriots to capture their NFL record tying 6th Lombardi would be surreal. 

When my Mom passed aways in 2009 at age 55, I made one vow and that was to dream big. I didn't want to have any regrets and I wanted to make sure I was set up for the future but at the same time lived in the moment. 

I am literally shaking while tying this post. I can't even begin to imagine how I feel if I see that notification go off at 6 PM. As I said in my video earlier, I gave everything I had to this contest. I wanted to have no regrets when the final bell sounds. Games like next Sunday only happen once in a lifetime. You only have a chance to see history made only once. I keep dreaming and envisioning that moment. 

I literally have loved this experience. I truly hope that I can head to SB52 to represent FanCom and provide all the users to this site a boots on a ground feel. 

I want to help this platform grow. I want to use my social media presence and contacts to get some new pros to join the conversation so that fans can hear from the people that actually paid. I've enjoyed creating gifs and photoshops for your enjoyment. I want to bring them to the next level.

Man I am so hyped! I am not going to be able to focus all day!

Thanks again for letting me post!

#SENDWILL2SB52

New Reply
Please login to post a reply