Team hub Minnesota Vikings

Home of the Purple And Orange 1969 NFL Champions

Byron ... I am taking one of my best friends in the world, Tom. Tom was a Red Sox season ticket holder and I randomly sat next to him with my future wife during a Sox/Yankees Game in 2004. It was the game ARod and Varitek got into a fist fight. After the game, he asked if I had a business card beacuse he wanted to take such a passionate fan to games in the future. Since that day, we have become great friends and gone to countless big sporting events. He brought me to the 2004, 2007, and 2013 World Series. The photo below shows us at Game 6 of the 2013 World Series when the Red Sox clinched at home. I would love to repay him for bringing me to so many great games and take him to Super Bowl 52. I haven't even told him that I was trying to win these tickets because I want to call him and say pack your bags we are going to Minnesota. The shock in his voice will be epic. I am all about paying good fortunate forward. I hope to repay Tom for all the great things he has done for me over the years!

New Reply
Please login to post a reply